Halloween Party With St. John Ambulance :)

Yesterday, my nanny spent most of the day making me look like an AWESOME zombie! She spent about 3 hours on the make up to go to the Halloween party at the St. John Ambulance.

Below is a picture of me partially done, I will put a post with the FULL costume on Halloween! ;)
And  THIS was just the neck! 


When we got there I got a few reactions! ;) The first thing I did there was carve a PUMPKIN! Here's what it looks like.
Day Time
Night Time!











Then we got some party food and ate it in the hall, after we finished up we played a bit Hide and Seek.... IN  THE DARK! (good job we were at a first aid place! ;)) And THAT was pretty much it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet