The Peanuts Movie

Today, me, Jess and my nanny went to see the peanuts movie in the cinema (a special home ed showing).... I already had low expectations.

This was one of worst films I had EVER seen. I don't want to explain what happened cos it's just not worth it, at all. -1/10, that's how badly I hate this film. I don't know what to expect from the Charlie Brown films, though. So if you like them MAYBE you'll find this film a bit better.



It's too soppy, too clichéd, too predictable, too BAD! I've watched bad films before, but this one is probably one of the worst. The thing I hate most Is the storyline in general.

Sorry for criticizing this film, its more of a honest review really.

Comments

  1. I didn't go because I have never been attracted to or understood the attraction to Charlie Brown from it's origin.
    At least you know what it is about now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet