Interesting Day Today

So earlier today myself and Jessica went to our first PARKOUR SESSION! It was honestly LOADS better than I thought, and the instructors were quite nice as well. I can do a lot more than I thought I could. There's a huge pit as well full of foam, so you could either jump off the baby ramp (like Jess did) or you could climb up to the high one (about 2m up), the first step is easy the second on too.... but the third is very hard to get on but it's worth it when you jump off!!!!

After we got home we didn't stay for long because we still needed to do our 3 miles for the Walk 1000 Miles Challenge, but we took a different route this time so it was WAY more interesting. We have aso been collecting sticks, OBVIOUSLY I AM WINNING!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!! No but seriously my sticks are taller than me... 😐💢 I feel so short while holding them.

And soon I will be going to cadets!!!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet