Ear Piercing!

Today I got my ears pierced! :D I've had them done once before but a few years ago they sealed over. I really like having my ears done. I've got green, golden studs in and it was much more strait-forward than I thought.

I've been thinking about it for a few weeks when I was talking to a cadet and she said she was getting her ears done, I then decided I wanted them as well! I asked her where she got them done and she said a local Tattoo place called Marks the Spot. I went to their fb page and they do piercings for £15. As it turns out I only had to pay £10. So that was a nice surprise!

I will be doing another post next week about my cadets awards night and a cake that I will be baking for them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet