The DEEP

On Tuesday, 12th September, we went to a place called The DEEP on a home Education trip. I'd heard about it and I had a basic idea of what it was, but it wasn't much like I had imagined really, I thought it was a giant aquarium that you could walk through, all though there was a tunnel that did do that.

Me and my baby sister had a educational session booked in, her's was first and I had to sit through it... I did get a microscope to look at some shrimp with... that was fun... Okay moving on. There was an hour and 20 minutes between them and in that time we had lunch, that was nice... I was starving. Then it was mine, I think that they could've explained it better because it got difficult and I nearly give up but I got to draw on the table!! So overall mine was better.

Then we actually got to walk 'round the place and look at the exhibits, my favourite one was the jelly fish dome, the there was some amazing tanks, including one with a pair of Green Saw-fish, of which there is only 6 in Europe and is the world's most endangered marine fish!! Unfortunately we did not get any pictures... but we did get quite a lot of footage of other things, like turtles and rays! I even got some decent footage!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STOP SEAHORSE ABUSE!!!!!! >:(

INCUBATING EGGS!!!!!

Owl Pellet